Tuesday, September 13, 2011

She Is Already Breaking My Heart

It's a great time of year. Football is starting. The World Series is just around the corner. And soccer season starts!

I have coached my daughter's soccer teams for the last three years, The Pink Puppies, The Sunshine Girls, and The Brazilian Cheetahs.

I love coaching.

I was looking forward to this season because the girls are getting to the age where they really start to play the game like it is supposed to be played. It won't just be one big gang of girls surrounding the ball and running up and down the field. They should know the by rules now, and they should be able to pass and dribble the ball.

Alissa is pretty good too. I wouldn't say she is the best talent out there, but she is one of the better athletes.

Unfortunately Alissa and her evil mother have made different plans. Alissa wants to go to dance class instead of soccer, and my wife made it happen!

Damn her!

What the hell am I going to do now?

Oh yeah, Football and World Series.

And I'm not taking up dancing.

2 comments:

  1. When she looks at you with her big beautiful eyes and says "Daddy, will you be my partner in Ballroom classes?" You know you will say YES! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy- I forgot to mention that she is taking hip-hop and jazz dance.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message in the bottle.

The Shiny Blue Bottle

My Photo
Indio, California, United States
My 9-year-old daughter gave me a bottle for my birthday. She told me the shiny blue bottle was filled with her love. I'm not sure I'll ever get a better gift.